Pot Peanut Butter Recipe
It’s easy to scale up this recipe by simply using an additional 1/4 cup peanut butter for each 1/2 gram of extra marijuana.
2 grams marijuana from your local dispensary
1 cup peanut butter (may substitute almond or cashew butter)
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Remove and discard the marijuana’s seeds and stems; grind up marijuana as finely as possible. A coffee grinder works really well!
- Divide about .5 g marijuana among wells of a mini muffin tin. Add about ¼ cup of the peanut butter to each well. Using a spoon directly in pan, mix well.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use at once or let cool.
- Once cooled, peanut butter will keep for a few months in the refrigerator.